Restaurant Week Guidelines
Calvert County Restaurant Week offers local restaurants the opportunity to provide patrons a unique dining experience at a discounted rate to draw in more business and future patronage. Participating restaurants should ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided during this promotion, with an overall outstanding experience for customers. Menus should be diverse and quality ingredients used to create the most delicious dishes possible.
Restaurant Week rules and standards have been established to assure fairness and equality among participants. It is imperative that participants follow this guideline for a successful event. Restaurants that do not follow the rules and standards will not be invited to participate in future promotions.
The following are rules for restaurants participating in Restaurant Week:
- Participating restaurants MUST offer, at minimum, one fixed price lunch between $10-15 or one fixed price dinner option between $20-25 during normal operating hours for the selected service lunch/dinner for the entire promotional period of eight days (March 5-12, 2020).
- Participating restaurants MUST provide a designated Restaurant Week 2020 menu to patrons during the promotional period.
- Participating restaurants MUST complete the post-promotion survey to provide feedback.
- Participating restaurants MUST be properly licensed and permitted to participate.
- Menus should consist of at least one lunch offering in the range of $10-15 per plate AND/OR one dinner offering in the range of $20-25 per plate.
- Tax and gratuity need not be included in the fixed price.
- Restaurants are asked to prominently display their Restaurant Week menu to patrons.
- Restaurant week patrons will be directed to fill out an online survey form. Results will be shared with participating restaurants.
- Please provide number of diners served during the week of March 5-12, 2019 as well as diners served during week of March 5-12, 2018 (previous year) for comparison.
- Registration forms and menus should be returned to the Calvert County Department of Economic Development by Friday, January 24, 2020.
There is no cost to participate in Restaurant Week 2020.